The Vertilux Plain Fabric Range offers a variety of fibre options such as Polyester, FR Polyester, Trevira CS® and Trevira CS® Bioactive. Engineered with hospitality, hospitals, clinics, medical practices, rehabilitation and care institutions, retirement homes, hospices, mental health institutions, and design and furnishing for assisted living in mind.
Both the plain basecloths in Trevira CS® Bioactive, Comet™ and Starlight™, are very suitable to be printed. We print down the roll so that the width becomes the length when railroaded, eliminating the need for joins when used as continuous curtaining. Choose from our wide range of fabric designs or work with us to design what meets your specific needs.
The list of items that make particularly high demands on the functional qualities of their textiles, is a lengthy one. Trevira CS® materials come with many plus points:
- Trevira CS® Bioactive antimicrobial fabrics are of particular interest for use in the hospitality, hospital and care sectors, since they combat the spread of microbes.
- Trevira CS® Bioactive textiles possess an active agent based on silver, which is firmly integrated in the fibre raw material.
- The additive exercises a permanently antimicrobial effect that is not affected either by washing or usage. The effect works on the fibre surface, yet the antimicrobial agent does not migrate into the environment.
- Trevira CS® Bioactive is compatible with the skin. Trevira CS® Bioactive textiles are consequently ideal for use in areas where there is strong emphasis on cleanliness and freshness.
- It goout saying that both flame retardant and antimicrobial Trevira CS® Bioactive fibre hold the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate and are thus free from toxic substances.